Webtography uses Wget to mirror a website and pushes it to a repository.
- Create a GitHub token in settings. Only the
public_reposcope is needed.
- Fill in the form below and soon after you will see the website mirrored in a new repository on your GitHub account.
- Wget is instructed to only go one level down and ignore any blog directory.
- Wget is given a maximum time of five minutes.
- Wget is given a maximum buffer of 500 kilobytes.
- To avoid getting rate limited by GitHub, files are created with a one second interval.